Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

14th of July Challenge

Some time ago I saw mentioned on Paul's Bods a plan on the Gloranthan Army Blog to post photos of large numbers of toys on 14 July.  As this was a completely pointless exercise it was clearly a good idea.  Needless to say I forgot all about it until I noticed Paul's post today!  Hopefully the photos below will redeem my reputation for excess.  I plundered several (but by no means all) of my Russian Megablitz boxes to gather the toys shown.  All are 20mm scale, from a variety of makers including Airfix, Matchbox, Fujimi, Armourfast, Red Star, Hinchcliffe, Esci, Italeri, Britannia, Frontline and at least one scratchbuild.
Forward to the west!
I am prepared to offer a (very) modest prize to the first reader to provide (in a comment) the correct types and numbers of the various tanks in the photo.  I'll settle for general designations, such as 'T-34, KV-1' and not worry about whether it's a model 41 or whatever.  My decision will be final, and in the event of a tie the prize will go to whoever offers the best bribe.

Post a Comment

0 Comments