Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jeanne d'Arc Living



I'm so happy to announce that I'll be selling the 2nd edition of Jeanne D'Arc Living Magazine. I ordered only the minimum amount because I wasn't sure if my customers will want to buy a magazine in Danish just to look at the pictures but I wanted to make sure I would get one for myself. I guess you have to be a fan of some of those fabulous Scandinavian and French blogs to understand our facination with this look. Normally they only let you order their magazine if you carry their other products which I DO intend on getting after this Summer, but they made an exception. Just have so much to do to get ready for Spring in the greenhouse. Just too many pans in the fire-is that the right saying? Well you know what I mean. Don't worry I'll make sure I save 4 for some of my favorite gals- Laura, Delores, Paula and Evi.

Post a Comment

0 Comments