Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Puppies and Kittens and Birds, Oh My!

  Happy Hump Day

Okay, gang, here they are.
 Your happy hump day funnies, to get you over the midweek hump and sailing toward the wonderful weekend.


 This one just cracked me up.



 "Hope you weren't too fond of it." *burp*



 You can cause someone to look like this. Visit your local animal shelter.


 My Sophie gets under her bed like this.  Even without hearing the word "vet".



 This one almost qualified as today's "aw".  Don't you love that face.


But here's the official "aw" for the day.

 Buddies come in all shapes and sizes.



And one bonus pic today. Remember my post last week on my Christmas high tech nightmare? 
Here's some of these family sharing 3D movie night.
 

Did that do it?  Enough chuckles to keep you going through the week? Well, then my job here is done. As always, I'd love to hear which ones you liked.  

Courtroom Nonsense of the Day:
(from actual court transcripts)

ATTORNEY:So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
WITNESS:Yes.
ATTORNEY:And what were you doing at that time?
WITNESS:Getting laid.


ATTORNEY:How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS:By death.
ATTORNEY:And by whose death was it terminated?
WITNESS:Take a guess.


ATTORNEY:She had three children, right?
WITNESS:Yes.
ATTORNEY:How many were boys?
WITNESS:None.
ATTORNEY:Were there any girls?
WITNESS:Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?

Post a Comment

0 Comments