Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Proper Response

Watching this whole social justice brouhaha, where a man can be accused of all manner of evil with no evidence whatsoever, and frankly, it makes me a little disconcerted.  No evidence, baseless accusations, it's this sort of thing that would make a District Attorney throw the whole case out. 

Chuck Grassley has to have a hearing, I suppose, if only to put the lie to this nonsense.  Hopefully, by week's end, the judge will be confirmed, and the Democrats will be crying in their beer. 

Still, I wonder what a good, honest, strong Southern gal would do with something like this, and I"m pretty sure how Belle would handle it.  Belle doesn't tolerate much foolishness, especially when a member of her family is involved.  We'll close the curtain on that, and turn to America's Sweetheart, Busty Ross 


Thanks, Stilton, I needed that.

Post a Comment

0 Comments