Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Storm of Arrows

So that's the second Unit for the Percy Retinue done.



These are tabletop standard only, mainly because I could feel my interest and attention flagging. Unit painting really doesn't suit me.



However, taken as a whole, the Percy Retinue so far is looking quite striking:



The other thing is that the Dragonborn cleric is nearly done; the attempt at source lighting really didn't work but the miniature didn't cost me anything so I can feel quite sanguine about it not looking quite right.



On the plus side, the conversion work has helped to balance the oversized head, so I'm happy with that.

I have a few days of half term left (bar a funeral) so if I can get the archers unit for the Nevilles done I will take a well-deserved break from the Wars of the Roses and paint something else before I come back for the billmen and mounted knights.

Now the depressing bit:

The Pledge So far:

Bought: 189
Painted: 42

CRIPES!

Post a Comment

0 Comments