Undergarments truly are the foundation of great style and slips are no exception. Up until recently, slips have taken a dive in popularity. I know I used to think of them as unnecessary and old-fashioned, but in reality slips can remedy a myriad of problems with our dresses— some problems which we might never have thought about before!
Nordstrom has a wonderful slip section, and that is where I generally find my slips. The slips featured in this week's video are:
Commando Mini Cami slipCommando half slipTC "Torsette" shaping slipWatch this week's video to see my slip collection and hear my thoughts on how invaluable they can be for a modern wardrobe. If you are unable to see my embedded video,
click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur
This week I would love to know... what kind of slips do you wear?
Visit my
Author WebsiteLike my
Facebook PageFollow me on
Twitter
0 Comments