 |
| Are you listening? 10"x 8" oil on board 2012 |
It has always been a balancing act trying to work, paint, have a family and the rest but lately it has felt extra hard and frustrating. I have been out of the studio so much that I had an anxiety attack the other day. It was one those, I think I will stay in bed and sleep days. But I told myself what I would tell a friend or a student: "Just get in there, shut the inner voices off and work". I actually listened. I took my coffee down to the studio and decided to "take stock" and really look at everything hanging around, which totals to about 25 pieces in various stages. I found a few works that were waiting for me to name and photograph. These three little paintings are from a group of 8 that are almost done and there are 6 24 x 24's that are up and ready to be finished. Now I just have to get back in there.
 |
| The Pit 10"x 8" oil on board 2012 |
 |
| The Mirror 10" x 8" oil on board 2012 |
0 Comments